My name is Ashley Bandy and I am proud to be a life-long Red Devil! I am a graduate of NCHS (Go Red Devils!) and Appalachian State University (Go Mountaineers!). I am a math nerd and have no problem announcing that! I love math and I love sharing my love with other people. I am very excited to explore mathematics with you this year!
I will be using Canvas to distribute all information. Students will have work assigned every day, and will be expected to interact every day. Parents can log in and observe their student's progress. Please contact me if you need assistance with that.
I care about your learning in person and expect you to care too.
- C - Come to class every day on time and prepared
- A - Always put forth your best effort the entire period
- R - Respect yourself, your classmates, and your space
- E - Engage in classroom activities
I will work to make sure you are successful at home and I expect you to work too.
- W - Weekdays when you're home, log in to Canvas for information about your assignment.
- O - Only submit work completed by you. It's okay to get help, but not for someone to do it for you!
- R - Remember that my Canvas page has a ton of resources available for help and support
- K - Keep in contact with me by Canvas or email anytime you need help and I'll respond ASAP.
My schedule for the fall:
- 1st Period - Planning
- 2nd Period - Math 1
- 3rd Period - Math 1
- 4th Period - Honors Pre-Calculus
My tutorial schedule:
- Before school from 7:10 - 7:30am
- After School: Monday and Wednesday from 3:00 - 4:00pm (except on meeting days)
- Online by appointment
My required supply list:
- 3-Ring Binder and loose leaf paper
- Charged Chromebook
- Headphones that can plug in a Chromebook
- Optional: TI-84 calculator