Skip to main content
Newton-Conover High School
Main Menu Toggle

College Events

 The FREE APPLICATION FOR FEDERAL STUDENT AID will open October 1st.  Any senior who is planning to attend a 2 or 4 year college or university needs to complete the FAFSA asap!  Go to:   to set up your account and submit. You will need your parent or legal guardian's financial information. For more information please see your School Counselor.