My name is Greg Hardy and I teach Civics and Economics and AP Government. I graduated from Newton-Conover High School in 2000 and Wheaton College in 2004. I was a college football coach before beginning my teaching career here at NCHS in 2008. I love my job and really enjoy working with young people.
The school phone number is 828-465-0920.
Here is my schedule:
1st: Civics and Economics
3rd: Honors Civics and Economics
4th: Honors Civics and Economics
In addition to your compliance with all school policies and regulations, you are expected to follow these guidelines:
- Be respectful to everyone.
- Be prepared—pencil, notebook, textbook, attitude.
- One person talks at a time.
- All language must be positive and constructive.
- Give your best effort on everything you do.
Failure to comply with classroom guidelines results in consequences appropriate to the severity of violation. These include:
- A warning issued to the student
- Conference with the student after school
- Teacher assigned detention
- Telephone call to parent/guardian
- Office referral
**Major offenses will be handled immediately**